Friday, February 20, 2015

1st Quilt Show.

   


I was ask-- had my arm twisted a bit-- by the lady at the quilt store, to enter my quilts in the local quilt show, after she saw my work.

These are the quilts I entered.


Learning Pinwheels



Confetti



Baby's Aquarium





Currently the top 2 are the ones I use for our bed. I switch off when I launder sheets weekly. In order to enter them I used a spare sleeping bag on the bed cause it was only going to be 3 days with out a quilt. I get home from dropping off and registering my quilts (Really Jerad's, I do not make quilts for my self so anything I want to keep is his. I know it is silly, but the magic of the quilt just works that way for me. I do not make, Can not make, quilts for myself.) and THE CAT PUKED ALL OVER THE BED>>>>>>>>>>>>YUCK! I tried to get the bedding washed in time for bed, but failed. So I ended up pulling a quilt that I need to repair, a panel came loose in a corner, nothing big, and used it.






No comments:

Post a Comment